TEST Rally Tournament Preliminary Signup

Printimus

Grand Admiral
Officer
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
With family stuff I can’t be sure of my availbility so haven’t signed up, but if I can i’ll join in whatever capacity is needed at the time.
The sign up isnt the official registration, its merely to get a better idea of a demographic so we can tailor the race to accommodate the majority's wants/needs.

Han Burgundy

Grand Admiral
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
The thought of this made my pants a little shorter. I'm in like Flynn. Signed up for security, but I'd race my damn Ursa if ya'll needed another sacrifi-....er...racer.

Printimus

Grand Admiral
Officer
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
define 'best'
also define 'help'
and 'this weekend'
:p
Best = Worst
Help = Getting in my way
Weekend = sometime to be stated on sunday
It would be helpful to define the times ( and time zone ) you will be looking for assistance.
I agree, its a tad difficult for me to give an exact time as my wife and I have other things planned for this weekend as well as trying to get into SC to rally around. Will keep you all updated and probably put up a playtime in UTC for Sunday. Stay tuned for the actual time!

Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Best = Worst
Help = Getting in my way
Weekend = sometime to be stated on sunday

I agree, its a tad difficult for me to give an exact time as my wife and I have other things planned for this weekend as well as trying to get into SC to rally around. Will keep you all updated and probably put up a playtime in UTC for Sunday. Stay tuned for the actual time!
i can probly do sunday, depending on the time :slight_smile: